Are units being shipped by order number?

As promised recieved my table Friday 1/4. Order #3599, just waiting on WT. Now for the hard part, I have to clear a spot in my shop for it.

Oh good lord… I still have 399 orders in front of me. 3915 can’t come soon enough. Feels like I’m on restriction and I can’t go ride my bike. I can look out the window and see my friends riding, but I can’t join them. LOL

2 Likes

Its OK, it will come. I waited 2 months (not so patiently). It arrived as promised. In the mean time, I watched all the YouTube videos twice. I downloaded fusion 360 and ran all the tutorials I could find, I actually use autocad for work and took inventor classes a few years ago (Never used either program for cnc, mostly for mapping). You cannot overprepare, and it will take your mind off of the enormace wait.

1 Like

up date order 3558 it scheduled for delivery tomorrow no water table for those that are monitoring order numbers and shipping. shipping took 1 week from first email of shipping label being created.

Unit 3443 just arrived. Got it today and assembling it now. I havent been this excited about anything since i was a little kid at Christmas. Thanks to langmuir for the assembly vids online. Makes it so much easier to put it together. Definitely worth the wait.

4 Likes

3692 no ship date yet. Hope it comes soon!

207fab you wouldn’t by chance be in the north east would ya?

Hey john543…I’m number 4009, I’m from Pa. Haven’t heard anything yet.

#3649 nothin yet cal454

Tracking received today #3649
hahaha read the email again looks like it’s just the water table on it’s way.

3400 got my crossfire today at 11:30 let the fun begin

Got my notification today regarding the shipping of my water table, #3979… I ordered the table about 4 days after I ordered the table… maybe the table #3943 will be here soon…

Clarification… #3979 ordered 12/5/18 (water table) Crossfire Table #3943 ordered 12/3/18…
Ordered and received a machine torch and installation accessories for my Hypertherm 45XP late last week… this old man is getting anxious… actually, getting nervous about figuring out the computer stuff!

3 Likes

i’m order #3702 and got notification yesterday 1/15/19 that my water table was sent out. Ordered table in November and was expected for beginning of Jan. Luckily we are moving our shop to a new building at the end of Jan. so we should be receiving the table at the perfect time.

i’m order #3926, got notification water table shipped out

4332 they wait it killing me but scored 300lbs of sheet metal 24x24

That’s been my biggest issue too. It has been frustrating to try something over and over and then it works. I would practice now in Fusion 360. Do the tutorials over and over until it becomes easy. Also DIY/CNC on YouTube and Lars Christensen on YouTube. Fusion 360 has a beggining tutorial series too. The Mach 3 was a little quirky to load but pretty easy to work with. Again good tutorials on YouTube. Good luck and dont stress too hard.

1 Like

Thanks… I appreciate the help!

I’ve got order #4034 & received the laptop stand on the 18th

1 Like

I am order #4230, that means i’m getting close!