Are units being shipped by order number?

Im pretty sure it was also pretty clear when we all bought tables there was going to be a wait time for them. Im not sure why people are getting upset when they had full knowledge of the wait when they ordered.

Im just happy to see the order numbers ticking up.

1 Like

I don’t think they actually shipped a single unit this week. Langmuir confirmed there was 87 orders ahead of mine on Dec 10th and on Dec 17th it was confirmed that a person with order number 15 less then mine had recieved their order and it was a Table. It has been at least 5 shipping days since that order was shipped and the numbers haven’t climbed at all.

they are shipping mine this week so I’m happy

You are correct, there was a shipping delay on power supplies which just hit the terminal an hour ago. Fortunately we have enough assembled gantries, hardware boxes, and packaged parts to ship about 100 machines as soon as we get those power supplies. We only have 30 machines left to ship before we meet the December committments so we are on track.

3 Likes

Anybody know the last table shopping number? I know the numbers don’t necessarily correlate to tables shipped, just getting an idea.

I’m order 3369. My order was intended to ship the week of the 10th, but the week after I found out their system didn’t like my shipping address so was going to be investigated (I contacted them, not vice versa…). Was supposed to go out the week of the 17th since it was all boxed up and just waiting to be picked up, but I still do not have shipping confirmation and can’t get a response back on why it has not left.

@langmuir-daniel any assistance would be helpful.

I do believe you guys have been doing a great job pumping these out, but since mine had a “shipping issue” I can see it falling between the cracks…

Anyone getting a table in the York PA area I would be happy to help you out if you have any issues. I have had mine up and running since late March.

1 Like

im order #3443 and still havent heard a word about my table yet either. I have recieved everything else except plasma table and water table. I have contacted them but all i get is that my table will ship in Dec. I wonder if they are waiting till the Stainless table come in and then ship my stuff? Who knows.

I’m order #3475 and I only got my laptop stand. Table and the machine was supposed to ship in December. I haven’t even got 1 update to my order as of yet.

I don’t even see LMS answering customer questions.

its still December Dan give them till December 31 before you jump down there throats.

nah I’m not jumping down anyone’s throats. I’m always rooting for the small startups, but I get disappointed when I see them failing on the business part of things.

When I paid in full/preordered the crossfire the ship date was Dec19th. I’m ok if its going to be late as long as its communicated.

Again I’m not jumping down anyone’s throat, just sharing my experience and trying to figure out the status of my order.

Back in November one day I got a shipping notifacation on my phone at 2 pm. I was stoked. At 7 pm the same day that big brown truck backed in, thinking something the wife ordered. That door went up and to my saprise was a brown package of joy. From Cali to Mo in 5 hours… It can be flustrating I know. I have no patience. And I have no regrets ordering it. Shipping can be off a bit at times.

1 Like

All December orders have been fulfilled and will ship today or Monday- if you haven’t received tracking info, you’ll get it soon. For the people saying “I haven’t received an update and am supposed to receive in Dec/Jan/Feb” - there is no update because that is still accurate - your order will ship from us in the month it was scheduled to ship! @Dan not sure who would have given you a Dec 19th date - I’m sorry about that. We specifically don’t give exact dates to avoid the disappointment you’re currently feeling! With so much product going out, it’s so hard to pinpoint an exact day. Once we’re out of back order of course, we will be able to give you exact dates. For now, you should assume your order will ship by the last business day of delivery month until you get your tracking email!

December shipping orders who received the WT update email - your order (except for the WT) will have shipped in Dec and the WT will be coming shortly in Jan.

5 Likes

Just an up date on my Order. Order number 3558. I ordered in November with a ship date to be in January I got my tracking number yesterday. so LS are on the schedule that they are reporting. as they have said the water table has not been shipped with the machine. hopes this helps those with higher Order Numbers.

That’s awesome, I’ve been waiting patiently I’m about 100 orders from yours. This time gave me plenty of time to decide where to put it.

Just got shipping notification for order 3575. Water table is shipping separate. Pretty excited to get it put together

Thank you for the update

any updates on us who received the WT email? order 34XX

i got a shipping update on my plasma table on dec 28. Unfortunately its been sitting in Chelmsford, MA since 12/31 and wont be delivered until 1/7. What i dont understand is why its been sitting in a warehouse just a couple of hours away from me for the last couple of days? Anybody have a Guess?

It’s lost and they only list Chelmsford because that’s where it was last scanned.

I had something coming from Amazon last week. Was on the truck for delivery but returned to the depot because of a “weather event” (also known as - it got dark and we didn’t want to bother). Since then it’s supposed to be in Bristol but has had a new delivery date update every day. They finally decided today that “it may be lost”.

Considering the number of packages and the number of seasonal workers these last couple of months I’m surprised more stuff doesn’t get lost.