Are units being shipped by order number?

Appears they are shipping between 100-140 units a week. Units 3246 and 3328 shipped or arrived last week. So I’m guessing around the 3400’s this week, 3500 the next and so on. LS appears ahead of schedule on most orders ( course it could arrive tomorrow and that would still be too long a wait for me, lol).

1 Like

I’m 3424 and haven’t gotten shipping info so I’d say you have 2-3 weeks

I’m 3369 and haven’t heard anything yet. From the numbers shipped, I’m expecting to hear any day now. Will post when I get confirmation.

1 Like

im #3431 I will update this when i hear something as well, Crossfire + Water table is what i ordered.

1 Like

Hi Megan
Can you post a update of how many been ship weekly?
For the impatient buyer like myself thanks…

Im up in the low 4000s :frowning:

Hey there - I haven’t been posting in that way because there’s not a direct correlation to order number and range of order numbers going out! For example in the span of 3400-3450, there may only be one CrossFire table and the rest could be add ons like cutters, water trays, etc. I’ve found it creates more confusion. We’re on track with no pending delays on all December shipping orders, as well as January shipping orders! We ship 100-140 CrossFire tables a week, depends on quite a few factors!

1 Like

That’s a very dance around the question if I have every seen one. (order 3361 nothing yet) When you say your on track does that mean the massive delay in my water table now isn’t happening? so I wont be getting my water table a month later also I would like on update to more of the cnc tables

That doesn’t seem like a dance around the question. Every order, no mater if its a nut or a table, has its own number. So like he said, there could be only a few actual tables mixed in with a 100 orders. This isn’t amazons two day shipping. Obviously they are selling quite well and I’m sure they are doing their best to keep up.

3 Likes

I agree, no dance. I ordered a plasma table & water table on November 11th, 3 days later I ordered MACH3, 15 days after that I ordered the laptop stand when I decided not to make one. Three different order numbers, 209 between the first and third. Got the MACH3 license pretty much right away, this past Monday was notified the laptop stand shipped arriving tomorrow.

Laptop stand order is 3920, it means nothing even though it’s the highest number I’ve seen shipped to date as far as shipping plasma tables because it’s only a laptop stand.

I’ll get the plasma table when I get the plasma table. It appears Langmuir is doing the best they can at shipping and reading this thread it appears they are doing a pretty darn good job. Badgering them is not going to get your plasma table any quicker.

2 Likes

Just got home from work and a ups truck followed me in the driveway. Then there she was…she’s beautiful! Haven’t opened the box yet but I know she’s beautiful! Didn’t get any notice that it had been shipped and I’m waiting on a water table. Going to be a great weekend! This was order #3382.

4 Likes

I’m order 3301 and haven’t received a unit or notification yet

#3421 Just got an email that my Table shipped, No shipping information on my water table.

1 Like
  1. Just got my shipping email!
1 Like

For all the “awaiting” Newbies! Please Read!
Hi, My name is Michael and I can tell you all as a Happy Crossfire owner, guys please be patient with LS! You will get your tables and accessories as ordered! I placed my order in September and received it nov 15, 2 weeks before it was even supposed to ship. Langmuir Daniel and Langmuir Mike , have (1)-Designed, (2) Built, and (3) are sending out a Complete Awesome Product. All with the amazing help of Langmuir Megan and the whole crew at LS(Langmuir Systems) in Lakeside California. It will be all well worth the wait. Take it from someone who has been in your shoes, and I myself, am not a patient person, but I dealt with it! Please and I say Please, Pretty Please, Make sure you have everything in order before you get your table. People get so excited about the unit itself, forget all about the rest of necessary items and info. Waiting and being patient, Well thats the easy part. Now on to the hard part and that List is as follows:

(1) Make sure you have watched videos, and lots of them,(multiple times like I did) on how to use Fusion 360-if thats what your gonna be using, and Mach3. Have both programs installed and learn to work with DXF and SVG files.Theres more to it than meets the eye. Also “Easier said than done!”

(2) Make sure you have a sufficient Air Compressor, as well as, filters, dryer(s), Hoses, Fittings, etc. Air quantity and quality are important! Have all this in place and ready to hook up when test time comes. ASK, READ AND LEARN what air settings are needed! Ask anyone who knows and they will tell you “DRY AIR” is VERY IMPORTANT and A MUST!

(3) Plasma Cutter- Know the settings on your Plasma cutter and what they mean and how to adjust them. Its not a “Set It & Forget It” scenario. If its a 220v cutter, have a dedicated outlet and breaker just for it. I use to use mine on 110v since its a dual voltage unit, and I found out 220V works much better. Also know how to wire your torch firing cable up.

(4) Plasma Cutter Consumables- I can’t stress this part enough. You will need them, please don’t think that one set is all you will ever use or need-not happening. Go ahead and order plenty of extras! There are good ones and there are cheap ones. I order 50 sets and when they get to only 20 sets left I reorder.

(5) Know your metals! Some metals cut easier than others, some don’t! it happens!, Don’t be mad and ready to sell you plasma cutter or table if you mess up a good piece of metal, it happens as well. Practice or test on scrap pieces. You can usually go to scrap yards and get smaller pieces to test with before using full sheets.

(6) Dross? whats that? learn how to deal with it on final product! Dross or sometime referred to as slag is the molten metal particles that stick to the underside of your cut part. Learn what other members are using to remove it. Its not a big deal but it exists and can be dealt with.

With all that being said, I hope you enjoy your machine as much as I have. For the learning experience Ive received, Id do it all over again…and the crew at LS thanks you for being a customer and wants nothing more for you to have your table and to be able to see you creating a finished product out of raw material. They will be there for support as well as all the other members who already have our tables with whatever questions you may have. So hang in there and I look forward to seeing what others are creating with this Amazing setup. Last but not Least, thank you Daniel, Mike, Megan and to all the crew at LS. What else can I say except “I LOVE MY CROSSFIRE”

7 Likes

A good thing to buy is an angle grinder if you don’t already have one. Then get some 60 & 120 grit flap wheels. The 60 is good for knocking off slag and the 120 is good for cleaning up your steel for painting.

Order #3453, got my email today saying label was made, ready for shipping. Looking at the link in the email, sounds like the plasma table has shipped and they are prepping the water table? Not sure, but we’ll see soon enough!

@erhardd Looks like at some point you requested we not ship until after Dec 9th, which is why you didn’t get notification with last week’s batch!

UPS just dropped my off my table. Order 3424.

1 Like

Just got my table got it all unpacked and laid out but I seem to be missing any kind of assembly instructions?