Are units being shipped by order number?

Generally I wouldn’t have an issue with delays. But I find the lying that becomes prevalent at this time of the year saps me of any feelings for what they’re going through.

Today was a perfect example. FedEx has a package on the truck out for delivery this morning. At 5:20 tonight they raised a “delivery exception” due to “weather” and are now scheduled to deliver it on Tuesday after the weather situation is resolved.

Except it’s 47 degrees, clear and dry. I hadn’t realized darkness was a weather event that would stop a delivery. Or that it would take 3 days to clear up.

Same stuff happens every year. Just total b.s. excuses. I’d rather have them say “couldn’t get it delivered in time to make my kid’s Christmas pageant so I’m not coming to your house today.”

1 Like

I am #3692 and I got my Plasma cutter this week. Cant wait for my cnc and water table.

3246 table has shipped

I am 3081 and just got my water table today. All I’m waiting on now is the laptop stand.

Thank you to everyone that post to this thread. I ordered my cnc w/wt back on 11/5, order# 3499. Being patient is not one of my strengths, so reading all these orders as they count closer to mine helps. I even took the time to build a spreadsheet with dates to compare qty shipped over time. LS looks like they are shipping on or ahead of schedule, so my expected ship by date looks closer than ever. Thanks again guys, awesome forum!

4 Likes

Anyone know if the laptop stands are running behind?

1 Like

Order 3328 got shipping confirmation yesterday on the cnc table

2 Likes

Hell yes im 3431 I am getting close!

1 Like

Table 3246 shows to be delivering this Friday. I already cut 3 sheets of 14 gauge into 2’x2’ plates

2 Likes

Yes they are - got about 100 shipped out already this week, working on more!

2 Likes

Must be nice. You need to cut me out a Santa if you get it before Christmas.

1 Like

order 3328 delivered today here in Phoenix,Az
Really excited to start putting this thing together in the next week or so…
Hoping this buyer comes through tomorrow to buy my viper cut 30, since im gonna go ahead and pull the trigger on an Everlast plasma.
Cant wait to start cutting!

SWEEEEEEEET!!! Mine showed up as i was walking out the door today

now i have another project

3 Likes

what is your order#?thanks

3163, received mach3 license, water table and plasma cutter.

Crossfire was supposed to have been delivered monday and it’s in UPS limbo, i haven’t been able to get any help from ups or langmuir. Seriously pissed at thr moment.

HI Brian,
I just responded to your email saying that it looks like UPS has launched an investigation. If they don’t locate it and update delivery date, we will send another one. We’re definitely not going to leave you hanging, but unfortunately there’s a process for this with UPS that we have to follow - and it’s already in motion.

2 Likes

Im sorry chris i was 3254

what’s the license you are talking about? I just placed an order and was hoping to download the software, and start playing with the program while I wait.

It’s in the downloads section of the langmuir website. The “paid” version just lets you execute files with more lines of g code, or something like that.

Any Idea what number we are at currently? I am 3692 and haven’t heard anything on my table yet