Are units being shipped by order number?

#3204 table shipped today

#3072 laptop stand, plasma cutter delivered yesterday. Table shipped today. water table soon to follow im sure. Feeling like an early Christmas.

#3076, got the shipping notice this afternoon so I track it using the tracking number and it says out for delivery…that’s som fast shipping :joy::joy:

1 Like

3114 received tracking today tracked it and had been delivered. Now just waiting on my water table.

#3072 Got table a few minutes ago. Could a swore the notification today said it just shipped. :slight_smile: Maybe its the water table that shipped. Really havnt had time to really check.

And it’s here. Just the water table and Mach3 license left. @langmuir-megan sounds like quite a few of us are awaiting the water table, any estimate of how far behind the tables they are?

Thanks

1 Like

order #3001 water table arrived today. Notification and arrival on the same day.

19 days ago they said they were shipping 140 that week which was their best week to date. I think the numbers just see to jump about 40 per day because of the add on orders. I’m guilty of adding the water table and plasma cutter later myself.

1 Like

A huge stack of WT’s got picked up today - tracking info will be sent tomorrow - working on getting all the “November” shipping WT’s out by this Friday!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

Thank you! I was wondering myself but disnt want to bug you guys lol

1 Like

So who has the most recent order number shipped? I’m 34xx and getting excited!

3 Likes

3217 here and my table hasn’t shipped. I did get my mach3 license on tuesday. My table is supposed to ship by today. Just patiently waiting

I’m 3426 and haven’t received any email yet.

3246* my bad, but still haven’t seen an email.

1 Like

Anyone gotten their water table recently? Mine was supposed to ship by today but I haven’t gotten a notification at all.

EDIT
Just got notification that my water table has shipped!

1 Like

Order # 3223 Table Shipped today!!!

I just received notification today that my table shipped on the 29th. Order 3217

Just a friendly reminder. This time of year brings back a lot of memories of working at fedex loading trucks around the holiday.
If UPS or fedex or whoever says what day it is going to be delivered and it’s not give them a break and wait another day or two as the place is crazy with holiday packages.

Right on. Many people don’t realize during the holidays they are delievering until 8-9pm at night and sometimes weekends just to stay on top of it.