Are units being shipped by order number?

I’m #2404 and just got shipping confirmation that my Crossfire has shipped and should be here Monday the 29th! I can’t wait!!!

I also ordered the water table (after and separate from my initial plas table order) I assume that’s coming separate with a different tracking number?

1 Like

2425 shipped. Have it Thursday! Just cnc table no water table with it according to the order list.

1 Like

In in San Antonio. Let me check with my colleagues…

Just got my water tray in, HOLY PACKING PEANUTS!!

1 Like

it only gets better hahaha

1 Like

@nmiror where did you get your laptop from?

I ordered it through Langmuirs website when I ordered the whole system

did yours arrive today?

@tadkins hey there - we no longer sell laptops on our site. With our current production back log, we couldn’t afford to ‘lose’ our technicians to computer support issues that arose - we simply don’t have the time so decided to stop offering the laptops on our site.

We do think it’s wise to have a dedicated laptop to run the machine, if that’s feasible. The minimum computer requirements are a Windows computer with 64 bit operating system, 3GB RAM, 512 MB memory card, 1 free USB port, and 2.5 GB free disk space.

1 Like

YUP! It arrived as the last delivery of the day for UPS. Took two guys to get it to the door. LOL. I assume the water table will ship later.

I asked the IT guys at work for an old “trash” laptop (about 6 years old) runs windows 7 and it will be just fine for Mach 3. They have something laying around with a dead battery they don’t want to support anymore. I use my desktop for fusion but when I light this one on fire in the garage, I wont feel bad.

2 Likes

what orders are being shipped? I’m #2523…feel like i’m so close!

Each week that goes seems to be getting harder and harder lol

1 Like

But it is so cool when it comes :blush:

1 Like

In a way it’s kinda good cuz it gave me a bunch of time to get fusion figured out and stuff.

I thought the same thing myself - I had some wiring upgrades I needed to do in the garage. Had months to get it done but it ended up the weekend after I got the shipping notice :flushed:

I’m conflicted in terms of the software side. On one hand it’s nice to be able to learn at your leisure. But I find it more effective to have specific projects and then to be able to test the project and fix my design and test again.

I teach CNC for the local Makerspace and have found students split about 50/50 which approach works better for them. But once they’ve got the basics, everyone seems to do better if they design & test and fix & repeat. It seems to help cement the concepts to be touching something in your hands to understand how it translates from the screen.

2 Likes

Just got the UPS tracking info tonight . My crossfire will be here on the 29th . Im # 2443

1 Like

Wohooo unit shipped be here Thursday. Water tray also. 2462e

2464 Here, just got my shipment notice yesterday, and it is in UPS’ hands. Delivery Wednesday.

3 Likes

2400’s seem to be getting there’s. Hopefully the 2600’s will be close behind. Lol

2 Likes